LPA Logo Design Contest
Winner will receive a $100 prize!
The Louisiana Partnership for the Arts is proud to announce the “Logo Design Contest” open to all artists in Louisiana. Our old logo has served us well, but now it’s time for an update.
The goal of the LPA is to represent the broad and diverse spectrum of artists, arts professionals, arts educators, arts organizations and agencies, and all those who produce, present, and serve the arts in Louisiana.
We seek an updated LOGO that reflects professionalism and dedication to the arts. We are open to all concepts. Austere to complex, colorful to monochromatic…the only limit is your imagination!
• The contest is open to all artists in Louisiana.
• Entries must be solely created by the submitting artist and not contain any portion of someone else’s work.
• Entries must be received no later than 5PM on August 1st, 2015.
• Submissions are preferred in vector format (.ai, .eps) but will be accepted as a high quality .jpg with dimensions of at least 1000 x 1000 pixels.
• Entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed entry form and properly formatted image file attached.
Click here for the LPA LOGO Design Requirements and Entry Form.
You must download the document and “enable editing” to fill out the Word form. If you do not have Word, please contact email@example.com and we will send you the form in a different format.